search for more in this site

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Make money from the internet.

Ok guys I am here with a complete guide on how to earn money simply from the internet.

DON'T HURRY UP! Follow my instructions step by step.

As you all know- "LITTLE LEARNING IS DANGEROUS".


Online earnings are International and you must be thinking about many questions like:

-Who pays for me?

-How much will I earn?

-Do I need money to start?

-How will I receive my payments?

-Are online jobs relevant?

Etc… and etc…..


But let me remind you- "98 % of the online money making websites are frauds and scams."

So, follow my suggestions step by step so you don't need to regret after you get scammed!

Ok, let me start now.


STEP-1(I recommend you to create a gmail account)

I recommend you to open a gmail account. I also recommend you to use the same account for

signing up for all websites. This makes it easy for you to keep an eye upon all your sites by

using a single mailbox.


STEP-2(you need a media to deposit your earnings)

Mind it guys, earning is not so tough but depositing and receiving money is really a tough job.

Companies pay via check, paypal, aletrpay, egold etc………….

What are paypal and aletrpay?

Paypal and alert pay are online sites for financial transactions. The money deposited in your

Paypal or alertpay account can be sent to your credit card or Bank account and vice versa.

You need to be eighteen Years or more to sign up there.

Right click and open in new window the following link to get paypal and alertpay account.

Free sign up for paypal account

Free sign up for alertpay account


STEP-3(you need to sign up for those online earning sites)

When signing up for earning sites, be careful about the information you provide.

Below is the list of online earning sites. Those are free to register!

1.Adsense (from google)

2.

3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment for us so that we can do much better in coming days.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.